- Books & More
- Borrow Materials
- Borrow from other Libraries
Borrow from other Libraries
Looking for something that we don't have?
A few options to try:
- Search the catalog to see if the item is on order and place a hold.
- Ask us to buy newer items (published in the last 6 months) by making a Purchase Suggestion.
- Additional copies of items we already own may be requested for a book club (or check out our book club kits!)
- Ask us about print and audio materials for the visually impaired.
Or, request an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) from another Wyoming Library (WYLD):
- You will need your library card number and PIN.
- Open the Catalog.
- Adjust the advanced search drop down menu to include “ALL WYLD Libraries” from the drop down labelled “Teton Co Library.”
- Search for your item.
- Click on the item title to open the entire record.
- In the column on the right, click “Request Interlibrary Loan.”
- Enter your library card information and click “Request the Item.”
- To complete the ILL request, answer the questions and click “Log in.”
- Select pickup library and click "submit."
- You will receive an email when your requested material arrives at the library.
- When you're finished with the item, return it to Teton County Library.
Still not finding what you want or need?
Request an ILL from outside the Wyoming Library consortium by filling out a request here>
Ask a Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-733-2164 x3244.
Check the status of your ILL order or contact us at email@example.com or 307-733-2164 x3244.
How much it costs:
- ILL loans are free thanks to support from Teton County Library Foundation.
- We charge a $5.00 fee for items you order but don't pick up.
- Journal and periodical articles are typically free and are emailed directly to you.
- Libraries may charge additional fees for some items, such as hard-to-find journal articles. If there are extra fees, we will alert you before placing your order.
- Large Print items: If larger sized print is easier or more comfortable for you to read, ILL services are free for all large print books. Add a note in the form indicating that you want Large Print.
How long it takes:
- Items typically arrive here within two weeks from in-state libraries and up to three weeks from out-of-state libraries.
- After we submit your request, we rely on our partner lending libraries to fulfill it. Occasionally there are delays and we appreciate your patience.
- Due dates are set by the lending library.
- Please return ILL items on time so that we may maintain good working relationships with other libraries and borrowing privileges for all of our patrons.