Visit us on the quieter side of the Tetons!
The Alta Branch Library offers the same wide-ranging access to collections and materials as the Main Library in Jackson--our weekly courier service brings anything you'd like over the hill for easy pick up at the Branch. We'll also process returns for anything you checked out in Jackson.
- 5 public computers with Internet, Microsoft Office software, photo editing and media playing software.
- Dedicated children’s area.
- Digital Media available:
- Downloadables for adults and children
- Printing (black and white, $.15/page, and color, $.75/page)
- Programs including book clubs, storytimes, and guest speakers
- Public meeting room is available for use by non-commercial entities, email email@example.com for more information
- Reading area with spectacular Teton views
- Wi-Fi access 24/7