- COVID-19 Access
Library COVID-19 Access & FAQs
Browse, Borrow & Boogie visits
Reservations & Walk-ins
Main Library: MON-FRI 9:30 a.m.-6:15 p.m. and SAT 1:00-4:45 p.m.
Alta:TUE-THUR 12-6:00 p.m. and FRI-SAT 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Visits last up to 45 minutes. The last time slot of the day concludes 15 minutes before closing.
Make a reservation here. Walk-ins also welcome during browsing hours if there is space available.
Curbside & self-service materials pickup daily
Contact us by phone and email daily
Jackson Main Library:
MON-FRI 9:30 am-6:30 pm; SAT-SUN 1:00 pm-5:00 pm.
For curbside holds and interlibrary loan pickup, call 307-733-2164, option 1.
For reference and Adult Services, call 307-733-2164, option 2.
For the Youth Desk, call 307-733-2164, option 3.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for Circulation, email@example.com for Adult Services and firstname.lastname@example.org for Youth Services.
Alta Branch: TUE-THUR 12:00-6:00 p.m., FRI-SAT 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Phone: 307-353-2505. Email: email@example.com.
Our free Wi-Fi is active and available outside the building, 24/7.
Tclib.org is open 24/7 for digital content.
- We’ve increased the checkout limits for Hoopla e-books, e-audiobooks, movies and music and Kanopy films. We’re purchasing additional items from Overdrive. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with digital purchase suggestions for items not currently available through our library.
- No library card? Call or email us during the hours above and we can help you.
- Visit tclib.org/digital to find more about e-books, e-audiobooks, e-music, e-video, e-magazines and e-newspapers.
- Ancestry is temporarily allowing outside-the-library access to library card holders.
- Foundation Directory Online is temporarily allowing outside-the-library access to library card holders.
We’re also creating some online content for you.
- Check out our online storytime videos.
- Our adult programs are online and you can see past programs on our youtube channel.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@tetoncountylibrary) for behind-the-scenes tips and all our latest news.
Answers to FAQs:
- Study rooms are not yet available--the air circulation in those rooms is not up to par with the rest of the building.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Interlibrary Loans are available at no charge, get details here.
- When you return an item, it gets quarantined for 72 hours before we check it back in; it still shows as checked out to you during that time, but you will not be charged any overdue fines while the quarantining process continues.
- Our selectors are choosing the latest titles. We love hearing your suggestions. Please email us at email@example.com with your suggestions.
- We want you to feel safe in our space! Deep cleaning and sanitizing occurs on a regular basis.