Library Summer Fun
Click here for kids 0-Grade 5.
Click here for kids going into Grades 6-8.
Click here for high school students.
Click here for adults.
Haga clic aquí para español.
How summer reading works for grades K-5 and 6-8:
- Track reading minutes and complete activities online.
- Don’t want to track online? No problem! Pick up a paper Reading Tracker from the library to fill in as you read. When it's all colored in, bring it to the library (and pick up another one if you'd like!).
- Read for 60 minutes, log your minutes, and earn a virtual raffle ticket.
- Complete an activity and earn a virtual raffle ticket. When you read for an activity, track those minutes because they count too!
- We will release two new activities every Thursday, so log in often for more chances to earn raffle tickets!
- We'll have raffle prize drawings every week! All winners will be notified by phone.
- Raffle prizes include: lego sets, giant stuffed animals, bike lights, remote controlled cars, binoculars, and more!
- Last day to log minutes and complete challenges is SUN, AUG 1, by 6 p.m.
Kids aged 0 to Pre-K:
Pick up a Reading Tracker coloring sheet to track every 20 minutes you read (or are read to!). When you fill up the Reading Tracker, bring it to the library (and get another reading tracker if you'd like!).
Library Summer Fun is generously supported by YOUR gifts to Old Bill’s Fun Run and the Carolyn and Chuck Miller Charitable Fund.