Library Summer Fun
Imagine Your Story and sign up here starting SAT, JUNE 6:
Join us here
SAT, JUNE 13, 10:00 a.m.
for an online kick-off concert
by Lucky Diaz & the Family Jam Band!
Link will be active the morning of the concert!
How summer reading works:
- Track reading minutes and complete challenges online.
- Don’t want to track online? No problem! Pick up a paper Reading Tracker from the library or print it here (available JUNE 6). If you’re printing it at home, please email us at email@example.com and let us know: parent name, phone number (one with texting ability), and email, kids’ names, birthdays, and the grade they’re entering. No texting? Let us know in your email.
- Email us a picture of your completed reading tracker to redeem your hours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stop by the library any time to pick up a new one to fill out!"
- Read for 60 minutes, log your minutes, and earn a virtual raffle ticket.
- Complete a challenge and earn a virtual raffle ticket. When you read for a challenge, track those minutes because they count too!
- We will release two new challenges every Thursday, so log in often for more chances to earn raffle tickets! Find books about mythology, fairy tales, and fantastical creatures that go with some of the challenges here. (coming soon!)
- New this year! Raffle prize drawings every week! All winners will be notified by phone.
- Stay tuned here for information on our free Scholastic Book Fair.
- Raffle prizes include: lego sets, wireless Bluetooth speakers, bike lights, puzzles, Selphy printers, mini play drones, and more!
- Last day to log minutes and complete challenges is SUN, AUG 2, by 6 p.m.
- Pick up a Grab-and-Go craft kit every Thursday at 12:00 p.m. at both locations. While supplies last.
Kids aged from birth to Pre-K:
Pick up a Reading Tracker coloring sheet to track every 20 minutes you read (or are read to!). When you fill up the Reading Tracker, email a picture of it to us at email@example.com to get a virtual raffle ticket!
Need help signing up online? Watch a video:
High school-aged students log in/sign up at tclib.org/highschoolreads.
Library Summer Fun is generously supported by the Carolyn and Chuck Miller Charitable Fund and your gifts to Old Bill’s Fun Run.