Interlibrary Loan Service
If you are unable to find a particular item at the Teton County Library, we will be happy to try to borrow the material from another library. We are able to acquire materials from libraries throughout the United States. The service is available to all Teton County Library cardholders with accounts in good standing.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests may be placed through the online catalog WYLDCAT, or online at Request Material, by telephone at 307-733-2164 ext. 105, via e-mail at “tetnill AT tclib.org”, or in person at the library.
Please note the following important information for ILL requests:
For Submitting -
• Items purchased or published within six months of the request date may not be interlibrary loaned. Please make these requests purchase suggestions for the Teton County Library for possible acquisition.
• A library card number is required to process all ILL requests.
• When requesting periodical articles, please include a full citation for the item (title of the article, author, name of publication, volume and number, month and year and page numbers). Without complete information your request cannot be processed or may be delayed.
For Fees and Arrival Date-
• General fees for requesting materials are $2.00 for books, videos and CDs. Occasionally there are additional fees that originate from the lending library. If an additional fee applies to your request, you will be contacted prior to the placing of your order.
• It usually takes seven to 10 working days for in-state requests and up to three weeks for out-of-state requests to arrive. Once the request is submitted from our library, the process is in the hands of the lending library. Occasionally, there are delays and your patience is appreciated. Feel free to contact us at any time regarding the status of your ILL request at 307-733-2164 ext. 105.
• Due dates for ILL materials are set by the lending library and will be marked accordingly.
• Please return ILL materials on time, so that Teton County Library can maintain borrowing privileges for all patrons. Our privileges with other libraries may be jeopardized when any ILL material is overdue.