Unquenchable Curiosity = Bags Full of Books
- How many books can you fit in a book bag? Nine-year-old Beau Walker knows because he typically checks out five bags a week. His mother, Jen, is happy to encourage his infinite interest in exploring new ideas even though it means schlepping home about 30 books a week. “People usually laugh because I’m trying to carry these gigantic, overstuffed bags,” she says.
- Needless to say, Beau is more than ready to “Dig into Reading,” the theme for Teton County Library’s 2013 Summer Reading Program for children, ages preschool to 5th grade, which runs from June 8 to Aug. 3. Although Beau hardly needs a prize to entice him to crack open a book, he enjoys all the Summer Reading activities,,,
- Read More >> | Submit Your Story >>
Your Personal Librarian
- Don’t know what to read next?
- Let the library’s Personal Librarian help you find your next great read. Sometimes we simply stumble on our favorite read but other times a great reading experience comes to you from a friend.
- Now you can also ask your local librarian for a hand. Tell us what you like on our website, or what you’re looking for, and we’ll create a list of recommendations personalized just for you.
- For recommendations for kids and teens, visit http://www.tclib.org/kidslibrarian
- For recommendations for adults, visit http://www.tclib.org/librarian
- If you have questions about the Personal Librarian service, call the Information Desk at 307-733-2164 or email