Daughter Nurtures Father's Western Spirit
- William Johnson is a man of routine: He takes a walk, works on the daily crossword puzzle and reads a book – every day. That’s right, he says proudly, “a book, a day.” At 94, William knows what he likes, and what he likes is Western fiction.
- “I like the characters, the action,” he says. “I’ve loved Western stories since I was a child.”
- Within his first year of residence in Teton County, he had read his way through the library’s full collection of Westerns – including the newer series by popular writers such as C.J. Box. Library staff helped her navigate the online process of searching for and requesting titles from other Wyoming libraries.
- Read More >> | Submit Your Story >>
- Borrow Books, Anytime Anywhere!
- Download popular eBooks and eAudiobooks with your library card number and PIN. Overdrive offers device options including Macs, PCs, Kindles, Smartphones, MP3 players and more.
- 1. Go to http://www.tclib.org/digitalmedia. Locate Overdrive and click Enter.
- 2. Sign in to your account with your Teton County Library card number and PIN.
- 3. In the navigation bar, click the Help “?“ icon to be directed to resources to help you use your eReader, phone or tablet. Each device requires particular instructions for downloading materials.
- 4. For more help, contact staff at the Research Desk at 733-2164, ext. 110, or sign up for our Tech Tutor service to receive one-on-one assistance.
- 5. Browse our eBook collection and download for easy, portable reading.