- Director Luis Guerrero talks about the library’s Voces program, which offers the Latino Community an opportunity to participate in the arts in Spanish. (COMING SOON: English subtitles.) Click "read more" for English transcript.
- Director Luis Guerrero habla del programa, Voces, de la Biblioteca del Condado de Teton, que da la oportunidad a la comunidad Latina a participar en los artes en su propio idioma.
- Read More >> | Submit Your Story >>
Poets on Screen
- Sign-in to “Poets on Screen” to dial up videos of contemporary poets reading their work and their favorite classical poems.
- More than 800 poems, including selections from Andre Codrescu, Billy Collins, Nikki Giovanni, Lawrence Ferlinghetti and many more, are available through this database.The collection of video clips is the result of a five-year project funded by ProQuest. What an incredible free resource!
- To log-in to “Poets on Screen”:
- 1. Get your library card number & PIN ready. Call 733-2164 for help with your PIN.
- 2. Visit http://gowyld.net.
- 3. Click on “Literature.”
- 4. Scroll through the selections and click on “ProQuest Learning: Literature.”
- 5. Enter your library card number & PIN.
- 6. Click on “Poets on Screen.”
- 7. Browse by poem or poet. To play the video you’d like, click the relevant link and choose the file format for your preferred media player.