Award-winning Stagecoach film got "reel" at the libraryEvery film needs a compelling story to really bring it to life. When filmmaker Jen Tennican and writer Rebecca Huntington began to flesh out the ideas, characters and tales that would make up the meat of their film "The Stagecoach Bar: An American Crossroads," they headed for the library.
- Read More >> | Submit Your Story >>
Live, online homework tutors – free!
- Students in Grades K to 12 can study math, science, reading, Spanish and more with a live, online Brainfuse tutor – free!
- Brainfuse’s web-based, tutoring services include:
- Homework HelpNow: Enter an online classroom and work with a live tutor via chat on a digital white board. The tutor has lessons that can be loaded to address specific topics or can look at a digital copy of the student’s current work. Help available in English & Spanish.
- Writing Lab: Use either Live Writing Assistance to help organize your ideas for a paper or submit your completed writing to the Intensive Writing Lab for a detailed analysis, returned within 24 hours.
- Foreign Language Lab: Support and assistance for students learning a foreign language. Currently available for Spanish.
- Test Center: Practice taking GED, SAT, ACT and subject tests – then share your results with a tutor for specific assistance.
- Additional: Get mobile friendly flashcards, study with friends online via MEET a collaborative study tool, or watch a Brainwave or white-board study session on a specific topic.
- View Resource>>