Browse Borrow & Boogie service
Returning user? Reserve the day and time for your 45-minute time slot here. Instructions below for new users.
Visit the library--reservations and walk-ins welcome!
Jackson: MON-FRI, 9:30a.m.-6:15 p.m. SAT 1-4:45 p.m.
Alta:TUE-THUR, 12-6:00 p.m. & FRI-SAT 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Reservations will be given priority over walk-ins. Your reservation time indicates the beginning of your 45-minute reservation. If you come in later than the beginning of the reservation, your time in the library will be less than 45 minutes. Keep your reservation within the first 15 minutes to guarantee your space.
You will be taken to a calendar page that looks like this and make a reservation for each person in your party:Next, you'll be taken to a page to fill in your name & preferred contact, and to choose what time you'll be coming in.
Coming in to use a public computer? Call (307)733-2164, option 2 to make a 45-minute reservation for either the main wing or the youth wing.
Reservations may be made up to a week in advance, but must be made by 8:00 a.m. of the day you’d like to visit.
Please observe these safety precautions:
- Face coverings required for all except those with health exemptions or children under 2.
- Sanitize your hands as you enter.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Bring your items to check out or finish up your computer session within 45 minutes of your appointment time so staff may disinfect the space for the next group coming in.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Curbside pickup of holds and print jobs is still available seven days a week. Details here.