WED, OCT 9
Come learn about all 10 SPET (Specific Purpose Excise Tax) projects and support the Jackson community!
Local media will ask questions to representatives of each project, with opportunity for questions from the public. Interactive information booths will be displayed as well.
SPET projects proposed:
- Teton County/Jackson Recreation Center expansion and renovation, community climbing gym, King Street extension, stormwater treatment: $22 million
- Core services vehicle maintenance facility: $18.5 million
- Gregory Lane street, stormwater and sewer infrastructure and safe routes to school: $8.5 million
- Jackson Hole Fire/EMS wildland firefighting apparatus: $1.6 million
-"Road to Zero Waste" infrastructure improvements at the Teton County Recycling Center and Composting Facility: $2.5 million
- Town of Jackson downtown water quality improvement infrastructure: $2 million
- Purchase of land on Genevieve block for Jackson Hole History Society and Museum buildings: $4.4 million
- Wildlife crossings: $10 million
- Community housing opportunities: $5.5 million
- Teton County courthouse planning: $2 million
Election is on November 5, 2019.
Forum presented by Teton County Library, League of Women Voters, Jackson Hole News and Guide, KHOL 89.1, Jackson Hole Buckrail, and WyoFile.